116 South Main Street
Ste. Genevieve, MO 63670
The Linden House was built around 1820. Evidence of its vertical log construction is in a frame near the checkout counter. Today it serves as the Bolduc Museum’s gift shop as well as housing an art gallery and offices. French Colonial books, games, chocolates, household items, and postcards can be found in this shop across the street from the Bolduc House.